Thursday, April 28, 2011

Babies and technology: ipod boy

I had no idea that my son ever really noticed my ipod until last weekend when he went over to my desk, stood on his tiptoes, grabbed my ipod, and proceeded to stick the earbuds into his ears (or try to). He then walked around holding the earphones to his ears and looking ridiculously cute until I turned the ipod on and then put the earphones back up to his ears - which he loved.

The only time I really wear the earphones around my son is when I take him on a long walk or run in the stroller and I will sometimes bring the ipod. Clearly he noticed! Here is a pic of him holding the earphone up to one ear. You think Apple will want to use him for their next set of advertisements, they could start marketing to a whole new set of consumers ;)
iToddler



No comments:

Post a Comment