Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Crappy Pictures - Parenting blog extraordinaire

I have not had much time for writing my own blog posts lately, but I have been looking at an excellent blog  that one of my best friends and mommy mentors referred me to: Crappy-Pictures.

Here are two excellent and hilariously true posts:
1. Why moms are like rock stars!
2. Why moms needs drugs (of the coffee and wine variety)


This mom is seriously creative and her whole blog is filled with crappy pictures to illustrate her humorous reflections.

Long boring day at work? Kids napping or otherwise giving you a few minutes of downtime? Check it out for a smile.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting website Crappy-Pictures - but I prefer to see some really good child photography taking place and posted for all of us to share.

    Our children grow up so quickly we really need to think about getting lots of pictures of them as they go through so many changes!

    ReplyDelete