Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I'm just like all the moms at the salon

So I went to get a hair cut yesterday, something which is often stupidly difficult to plan ahead and fit into my schedule.

Once there, relaxing in the chair after a massaging shampoo and while the hair cut was well underway I looked at my phone. It was already almost 5:00 and I told the hair dresser I would have to skip the blow dry because I had to run to go pick up my kids afterwards.

And she told me I was the third mom that day to tell her she would have to cut the pampering short because she had to run to pick up the kids!

So despite my best efforts it turns out I am just like all the other moms!

Interesting side note. She told me men never told her they had to rush to pick up their kids. And that men who brought their kids in for hair cuts often were stumped by the question "how do you want the hair cut?" She said they usually ended up texting with their wife who had explicit instructions.

Any other moms out there find it hard to get a hair cut?
When you do are you checking your phone/watch the whole time?


No comments:

Post a Comment